Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Love Spells That Can't Be Broken

Love
Love will have you seeing the Abnormal;
questioning the decision of your Heart.
Is all that once was just that, once was?
Have I been blind for so long, that my Happiness was Dreamt?
When I approached that fork in the road of my Life,
was I supposed to make a left instead of going right?
Is this where I'm to be, here with them?
I wonder...

Romance and the emotions it evokes will always be an essential, if ubiquitous part of living. Not easily defined and less easily found, when it comes our way we must embrace it for as long as we can.

Not all love spells are black magic. You must feel relieved at hearing me say that… but love spells that aren’t dark aren’t truly love spells — they are prayers, petitions, and healing spells. Your pray for good love to find you, a good partner you deserve. You light a pink or white candle carved with your wishes to do so. You petition deities of love with sweet offerings so that they favour you and send you healthy love and good sex or maybe you present them with a list of attributes for your perfect/preferred lover (I’ve done this and highly recommend it if you’re getting frustrated with a string of bad romances).

Love spell through love poem

Captive Passions

"I wish to possess you"
I wish to entrance you
"I want to make you mine."
"Let me be your captor"
Let me bind you up
I’ll show you wonders divine.

Willing Slave

Your love has me trapped.
I cannot move, I cannot breathe.
But I don’t want to be let go
Please don’t ever set me free.
You are my jailor
I am your slave.
I am yours forever
Until I go to the grave.

"Simple love spells for winning a man"
If you want it to work you must be willing to go all the way and accept the consequences. How badly do you want their heart? How badly do you want their body? Do you care that it may only be temporary? Will you do it anyway if it only lasts for a month, a year? "Love spells" can’t last forever if the desire is not mutual, but especially not spells of lust. Once it wears off it will be replaced with disgust. But if the spark is already there, such magic can only intensify it. Although you should often interact with your man, this should be done at short intervals. Make calls to him. Send him text messages and show him love whenever the opportunity strikes. However, you should also allow him to have some space. Do not clutter his being with insistent intrusions and unnecessary attempts at winning his love. The most infamous mistake that females make is to revolve around their partner and completely making them sleepless. Do not be sad, be aware that there will always be moments and a couple would like to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Healing Witchery Services:

Healing Witchery Services: Religious Marriage Healing Spells Full Moon Love Spellbind Love Casting Using Love Charm Amulets Spell Ca...